Herbal Acid Neutralizer™ features a powerful blend of all-natural ingredients to help support digestive health and rapidly relieve occasional heartburn and acid indigestion, including GutGard® DGL, ACTIValoe® aloe vera, slippery elm, chamomile and lemon balm. These herbal ingredients are known stomach soothers and support a healthy mucosal lining of the stomach and gastrointestinal tract.
Key Health Benefits
- Provides rapid relief from the uncomfortable burning of occasional heartburn and acid indigestion
- Supports healthy overall digestion and helps to reduce unwanted belching and bloating
- Soothes the mucosal lining of the stomach and gastrointestinal tract
- Promotes the easing of upper abdominal fullness and discomfort
- Non-habit forming, side effect-free and does not cause rebound symptoms
- Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration
If you've ever suffered from an occasional bout of indigestion or heartburn, you know how uncomfortable it can be. The good news is, there are natural ways to get heartburn under control with herbs — and that's why we created Herbal Acid Neutralizer™. This powerful, fast-acting formula contains a unique combination of ingredients that help provide fast natural relief from the discomfort of occasional acid indigestion.
Herbal Acid Neutralizer™ features powerful, 100% natural herbal ingredients that make taking a natural approach to relieving occasional heartburn and acid indigestion simple and convenient. Just take one small, easy-to-swallow capsule after your morning and evening meals for rapid and effective relief.
Ingredients & Function
- ACTIValoe® Aloe Vera – Aloe vera is rich in polysaccharides that are similar in nature to the makeup of the mucus in your stomach that protects it from stomach acid. ACTIValoe® is made using a patented process that provides more polysaccharides to help soothe the digestive tract.
- German Chamomile – Chamomile has been used as a natural digestive soother and mild herbal sedative for thousands of years. The flowers of the plant contain compounds called mucilages, which have a soothing effect on the lining of the esophagus and other mucus membranes.
- GutGard® DGL – Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) helps to restore the integrity of the esophageal, stomach and intestinal lining by increasing the secretion of protective mucus. GutGard® DGL offers help for functional dyspepsia (mild discomfort occurring during or right after eating).
- Lemon Balm – Traditionally used as far back as the Middle Ages, lemon balm is a calming herb that eases the discomfort of indigestion including gas, nausea and bloating. Lemon balm relaxes smooth muscle, which means that it can help to relieve spasms of the digestive tract.
- Slippery Elm Bark – Slippery elm (Ulmus rubra) is an herb famous for its soothing properties. As the name implies, extracts of slippery elm are often slippery due to the high content of plant polysaccharides and can help to support the internal tissue along the gastrointestinal tract.