Real Aloe's Aloe Vera Juice features the best tasting organic aloe vera that is grown and bottled in Southern California. Aloe vera is quite an incredible medicinal plant packed full of nutritional benefits.
- Gluten Free
- Vegan Certified
- Certified Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No Bitter Taste!
- 100% Grown and Bottled In The U.S.A
- Contains No synthetic nutrients
Aloe Vera contains over over 150 nutrients that work together in a synergistic way to create healing and health giving benefits. The amino acids in Aloe Vera are the building blocks of protein and influence our brain function.
- Has antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- Accelerates the healing of burns and other wounds
- Will increase absorption of dietary supplements by up to 200%
- Promotes healthy urinary tract
- Improve elimination
- May improve skin and help prevent wrinkles
- Enhances insulin sensitivity and help improve blood sugar management
- High in Vitamins & Minerals
- High in Amino Acids & Fatty Acids
- Well known Adaptogen (An adaptogen is something that boosts the body’s natural ability to adapt to external changes, resist illness, resist physical, emotional and environmental stress)
- Helps with Digestion
- Helps in Detoxification
- Alkalizes the Body
- Aids in Cardiovascular Health
- Helps Boost Immune Function
- Great for the Skin
- Is a: Disinfectant, Antibiotic, Anti-microbial, Germicidal, Anti-bacterial, Anti-septic, Anti-fungal & Anti-viral
- Inhibits inflammation
- Contain over 75 essential vitamins and minerals and all 23 amino acids
- Contains more oxygen molecules than the fluids of any other known plant!
The History of Real Aloe
Real Aloe has been in the Aloe Vera Business since 1972. We use only fresh organic Aloe leaves grown in the U.S.A.; therefore, the Aloe Vera used in our products has never been frozen, freeze-dried, or reconstituted from powder. We believe the original method of "hand filleting" the leaves, allows us to maintain the maximum biological activity and effectiveness from the aloe leaf.
Another argument that rages on is the difference of opinion between those promoting so-called "whole leaf" Aloe Vera and those who only use the inner gel. Real Aloe, Inc. only uses traditional hand fillet inner gel. It is well established that the inner gel contains most of the beneficial parts of the plant and little of the less beneficial. Those of use who promote products based on the inner gel alone maintain that our product is as close to "straight from the plant" as the preservation process allows.
The promoters of "whole leaf" Aloe Vera maintain that as they use all the leaf, their product must be more abundant in the good properties of Aloe Vera. However, the components most likely to destroy the poly-saccharides (thought to give Aloe Vera its renowned properties) - cellulose and bacteria are present in Aloe Vera leaves just under the rind or on the surface of the leaf. Certainly "whole leaf" manufacturers use carbon filtration or other techniques to filter out the impurities in the puree whole leaf and these are thought to also filter out many of the beneficial constituents. The following is a short description of the two process used in the Aloe vera industry.
Suggested Use: 2 oz, 1-2 times per day.
Other Ingredients: Proprietary processed water, less than 0.5 percent of citric acid.