Nordic Naturals High-Intensity Support from concentrated omega-3 fatty acids deliver a minimum of 2000 mg EPA & DHA and provides unmatched support for heart, brain, immune, eye, joint, digestive health, and more. This is the next generation of omegas. Learn why this specific form of triglyceride omega 3's is the preferred form of EFA and DHA by professionals.
EPA and DHA work together in the body. However, each fatty acid has unique benefits. EPA supports cardiovascular, circulatory, and mood health, and can be beneficial for optimizing immune health. DHA is a crucial foundation for cells in the brain, nervous system, and eyes, and, as a result, benefits cognition, mood, fetal and infant development, and a healthy pregnancy.
Omega 3's Research & Education
- Triglyceride Form - What is it and why it matters what form of omega 3 you take.
- Why Omega 3's? - Researched benefits of fish oil and how much is enough?
- Why Nordic Naturals? This is why so many Medical Professionals and Research Institutions choose Nordic Naturals Fish Oil.
- Fish Oil FAQ's - Everything you would ever need to know about Nordic Naturals Fish Oil.
- EPA or DHA to Reduce Inflammation Markers in Men and Women
- Omega 3 Benefits Pulmonary and Systemic Inflammation