We ship USPS, UPS and DHL to over 35 countries. See countries we ship to below.
We SHIP FAST! AACStore.com offers Same Day Shipping on most in-stock items ordered Monday - Friday by 1pm Central (excluding national holidays). We ship 5 days per week. Orders placed before 3:00 P.M. Friday ship Saturday. All orders placed after 3:00 PM Friday ship the following Monday. (excluding holidays).
APO Addresses: We must ship via USPS to all APO and PO Box addresses. Shipping costs are based on package weight and are very economical.
Tax Policy: Alabama residents pay 9% sales tax. All other states pay no sales tax.
Backordered Items: On rare occasions we may run out of stock on an item. This may cause a slight delay of shipment for your order. If an item you ordered is going to be backordered for an extended period of time, we will notify you via e-mail of this delay and then automatically ship the products to you as soon as they are available. We will ship the in-stock items on your order right away and ship the backordered item(s) as soon as they become available at no extra cost to you.
Order Status & Tracking: When your order is shipped we will send you an email with your tracking number. If you did not receive an email and wish to get a status please contact us via phone or e-mail.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: If your item arrives damaged or is incorrect, please notify us immediately via e-mail or telephone so we can resolve any problems to your satisfaction.
Returns: You may return unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. We submit refunds very quickly for our customers, usually within 48 hours. Once we submit the refund it will take 3-5 days for the funds to be processed by your bank. If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Customer Delivery Address: In order to get shipments delivered timely and without incident, it is vital that customers verify their shipping address before submitting an order. In the event the customer sends us an incorrect or incomplete address and the order is returned to us, additional shipping fees will apply to reship.
US Shipments: We offer a variety of shipping options to fulfill our customers specific needs.
- First Class Mail: This is the most economical shipping method the United States Post Office offers. In order to qualify for this method the package must weigh under 13 oz. This delivery method usually arrives in 4-7 days. The cost for this method averages $3.50 to $5.50.
- Priority Mail: If a package weighs over 13 oz. this is the next best method of shipping and arrives in 2-3 days of shipment date. Unlike many companies that charge upwards of $25 for this method, we charge only what we pay and it is very reasonable at $6-$8 to most locations.
- Priority Express: This method arrives to most locations in 1 day. If you live in a remote area it could be 2 days.
- UPS: If you need a package delivered in a specific time frame and need to have tracking capabilities this is the most reliable method. Shipping options and cost will be displayed at checkout.
International Shipping: We offer a variety of shipping options to fulfill our international customers specific needs. Not all methods are available to all countries. Delivery options for your country will be presented to you once you add items to your cart and select Estimate Shipping and Tax or once you go to Checkout.
- First Class Mail International: This is the most economical method for international shipments. This method can be selected for orders that weigh up to 4 lbs. This delivery method is not available to all countries. Most customers will receive their shipments within 3 weeks, however, to remote locations it can take up to 5 weeks. Many customers have received their orders as quickly as 10 days.
- Priority Mail International: If your order weighs over 4 lbs this is the next best method to select. This delivery method usually arrives within 6-10 days to most destinations. It can take longer to remote locations.
- Priority Express International: Usually arrives within 3-5 days. Limitations may apply for certain destinations. If this delivery method is available at your location you will see it in the list of delivery options.
- UPS: If you need a package urgently, this is an excellent option. It is the most expensive shipping method but it will arrive quickly and you can track the package each step of the way.
- DHL: If you need a package quickly, DHL is going to be the fastest and most economical shipping method available. Estimated shipping costs and delivery times will be presented during checkout. Please note that to some remote locations there may be additional fees that apply. We will contact you via email before your order is shipped.
Note: Please keep in mind all of these delivery times are estimates. Actual number of days may vary based on destination, and customs delays. Not all mail classes are available to all countries. You will be presented with carrier and delivery options for your specific country at checkout.
Problems with Delivery & Customs
Returned Orders: If your order is returned to us for any of the following reasons we will refund your payment method for the product returned minus the original shipping fees and any additional fees incurred to return the products to our warehouse (including return postage, handling, storage and quarantine fees).
- Undeliverable address
- No one available to accept the delivery
- Order refused by the customer
- Refusal to pay customs fees
- Refused by Customs
If the cost to return the items exceed the cost of the products then we will instruct the agents to destroy the package and no refund will be available.
Confiscated by Customs Orders: If your order or certain products are confiscated by customs due to the items being restricted then no refund will be available.
Customs: We are not responsible for import fees or taxes levied by your country of entry. It is the customer's responsibility for any duties, tariffs, customs charges or additional charges required by the country of entry. If you have questions regarding customs or duties charges and procedures in your country please contact your customs office.