Emuaid Soap All Natural, Advanced Formulation Contains Emu Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil and Jojoba Oil To Cleanse and Repair Skin
Emuaid Homeopathic Medicine Triple Milled All-Natural Therapeutic Moisture Bar is designed for people suffering with skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. Emuaid’s ultra-nourishing moisture bar thoroughly cleanses, gently exfoliates, combats pathogens, soothes itching, eliminates flaking and moisturizes fragile, damaged, dry skin. In addition, it is packed with hydrating, reparative oils that have an anti-aging, anti-wrinkle effect on the skin.
Emuaid is a groundbreaking, scientifically-based, modern homeopathic product line engineered with natural healing ingredients that work synergistically to immediately soothe irritation, dramatically reduce inflammation, help treat a variety of disorders and assist in healing damaged and resistant skin conditions.
The natural ingredients in Emuaid moisture bar assists the body in activating its self-healing powers to safely fight the most powerful bacterial, fungal and viral skin conditions.
Safe for all ages, Emuaid is recommended by doctors and trusted by consumers. Fights infections faster while enhancing the skin’s vital barrier and healing functions.
Maximum relief from pain due to skin infection and inflammation. Try Emuaid Moisture Bar Today!
This face and body bar is triple milled in the 300 year old French tradition and packed with nature’s most effective anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral essential oils.
5 of 5 A+++ Products and Svc September 11, 2016
5 of 5 Natural & Clean March 26, 2019
Great feeling I don’t have to worry about using this soap.
Each bar contains maximum doses of the following highly concentrated all natural healing ingredients - Much more than a typical bar soap, this all natural, advanced formulation contains 5% Emu Oil along with Tea Tree Oil, Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil and Jojoba Oil. Use on face and body – excellent for shaving or shampoo.
- Emu Oil: Prized for its unparalleled transdermal healing properties and high levels of natural linoleic and oleic fatty acids and Vitamins E and A, Emu Oil is an excellent moisturizer and won’t clog pores. The Emu Oil in our bar is unsaponified ensuring that its benefits are not lost or adulterated. We put in the maximum level of Emu Oil possible without making the soap too soft.
- Tea Tree Oil: Mildly astringent, non-irritating, antiseptic & anti-fungal, it is known best for its healing powers. Tea Tree contains an organic compound called terpinen-4-ol that is responsible for most of Tea Tree Oil’s antimicrobial properties. This all-natural, anti-viral and anti-fungal agent works on all skin types to heal and rid the skin of acne and other skin irritations without the negative effects of redness and peeling.
- Argan Oil: This rare oil softens and renews the skin due to its high levels of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Argan Oil helps with many skin conditions, from dry skin and wrinkles to psoriasis, eczema and acne.
- Macadamia Oil: High in palmitoleic acid (a naturally occurring fatty acid), Macadamia Oil slows down the signs of aging, softens, moisturizes and repairs dry or damaged skin.
- Peppermint Oil: It helps relieve common skin care problems such as acne, irritation, soreness and itching. It also reduces redness, blotchiness and perks up dull skin. Peppermint oil contains several minerals that benefit skin including iron, magnesium, folate, calcium, potassium, copper, omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamins A and C.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil acts as an excellent moisturizer – it supplies the skin with adequate moisture without blocking the pores. It is suitable for all types of skin because it restores the normal oil balance of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid reduces swelling and redness and unplugs blocked pores. It treats other conditions by softening and loosening dry, scaly, or thickened skin.
A perfect complement to Emuaid Homeopathic First Aid Ointment, Emuaid MAX Homeopathic Ointment, or Emuaid Overnight Acne Treatment. Emuaid Therapeutic Moisture Bar deeply cleanses and detoxifies the skin, delivers intense hydration and restores moisture, exfoliates to promote cellular turnover and stimulates natural skin regeneration.
Does not contain parabens, lanolin, chemicals, alcohol, fragrance, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA or sulfates
Ingredients: Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Palmate, Water (Aqua), Emu Oil, Palm Acid, Palm Kernel Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita Stem/Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Salicylic Acid, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters (and) Jojoba Esters (and) Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Chloride, Etidronic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
Directions: Gently massage the wet bar on the face and body, foam and rinse.
My wife and I tried Emuaid soap about a year ago. After using it daily for a week or so, we both agreed it was by far the best soap and skin product we had ever used!!! We have shared it with others and they have been pleasantly surprised. We haven’t allowed ourselves to run out since we started using it. It’s pricey, but so far we believe it’s worth it.
No significant difference for me.