Speer Labs EmuaidMax First Aid Ointment Homeopathic Medicine (2 oz)
Speer Labs EmuaidMax First Aid Ointment Homeopathic Medicine (2 oz)
Speer Labs EmuaidMax First Aid Homeopathic Skin Ointment Is Anti-Viral, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Inflammation
Emuaid is a groundbreaking, scientifically-based, homeopathic topical treatment engineered with natural healing ingredients and rare growth factor stimulators that work synergistically to immediately soothe irritation, dramatically reduce inflammation, help treat a variety of disorders and assist in healing damaged and resistant skin conditions.
The natural ingredients in Emuaid assist the body in activating its self-healing powers to safely fight the most powerful bacterial, fungal and viral skin conditions.
Safe for all ages, Emuaid is recommended by doctors and trusted by consumers.
Emuaid works with the body’s natural resources to reduce pain and inflammation. The unique combination of ingredients stimulates blood-flow to rapidly repair damaged, irritated skin conditions while simultaneously fighting bacterial, fungal and viral infections. Customers report noticeable relief and improvement within hours. Concentrated active ingredients work together to immediately eliminate pain and irritation while restoring skin health.
Emuaid First Aid Ointment and Emuaid Max can help relieve pain and inflammation from over 100 skin conditions.
EMUAID First Aid Ointment is an incredibly versatile homeopathic medicine that was originally designed to treat severe burns. It is proven effective at reducing pain, infection and inflammation for a number of difficult to treat skin conditions. As an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal salve it targets dangerous pathogens and microbes. EMUAID Ointment relieves symptoms due to minor wounds and burns, bruises, ulcerations, sunburn, razor burn, scrapes, rashes, blisters, bug bites and skin eruptions from acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and dermatitis, hemorrhoids, cellulitis, and minor infection. Customers have also reported relief from symptoms related to molluscum contagiosm, hidradenitis suppurtiva, scabies, shingles, warts, poison ivy, oak and sumac, bedsores, diaper rash, scars, stretch marks, dry skin, hemorrhoids, anal fissures/itching.
Natural, Medical Grade, Bio-Active Ingredients - Emuaid is made from the highest quality natural healing ingredients available without a prescription.
- Emu Oil – Derived from the Emu, a prehistoric bird thought to have been native to the Australian outback, Emu Oil is a miracle compound that naturally acts as an anti-inflammatory, a bacteriostatic (meaning it prevents bacteria growth), and a hypoallergenic (does not cause skin irritation or side effects). Unlike many other natural oils used for cosmetic or medicinal purposes, Emu Oil is also non-comedogenic and transdermal; it does not clog pores, and passes through your skin’s natural barriers to heal without leaving a greasy residue. Emu Oil organically contains antioxidants, healing agent, skin softeners, and antiseptics. Emu Oil is known to act as a healing accelerant, and will naturally aid in the treatment of a variety of painful, itchy and inflamed skin conditions Emu Oil reduces scarring and skin damage.
- Argentum Metallicum (10x, 20x, 30x HPUS Pure Colloidal Silver), A powerful natural topical antiseptic, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory. It helps to heal and relieve painful discomfort resulting from minor wounds, infections, burns, cuts, abrasions, insect bites, blisters and rashes.
- Lactobacillus Ferment, a probiotic with antimicrobial and antioxidative properties.
- L-Lysine HCL, an amino acid used to prevent and treat cold sores (caused by the herpes simplex labialis virus) and shingles.
- Tea Tree Oil, a remarkably versatile substance renowned for its antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, making it an extremely useful item to have in your toolkit of natural remedies. Tea Tree Oil is a powerful skin rejuvenator.
- Phytosphingosine (.1%), a naturally occurring lipid that has bacteria-killing properties, and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Ceramide 3, a plant-derived, skin-identical lipid that helps rapidly restore the skin’s lipid barrier. Ceramides are key components of the skin’s moisture-barrier function.
- Olea-Europaea (Olive) Fruit-Oil – Olive Oil, pressed from the ripe fruit of the Olea europaea tree, has been hailed for thousands of years as the secret of beautiful, Mediterranean skin since its cultivation in Crete and Syria more than 5,000 years ago. Olive Oil acts a phenomenal skin moisturizer, filled with natural antioxidants (vitamins A and E), linoleic, oleic and palmitic fatty acids, and polyphenol, which will remove free radicals and postpone skin aging. Olive Oil also treats dry, itchy skin (pruritus), stings, and burns.
- Squalane – Squalane oil is the most common antioxidant and fat produced in human skin, and it acts a natural moisturizer. We use Squalane derived from olives. Our highly refined Squalane has the ability to completely and rapidly penetrate the skin. Squalane is an antioxidant, prevents UV damage and the formation of age spots, promotes cell growth and is an antibacterial.
- Other Ingredients - Allantoin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glyceryl Behenate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phytosphingosine, Silver Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Vegetable Oil.
What is the difference between Emuaid and Emuaid Max?
There are two Emuaid formulas available. They both contain the same exact ingredients. Emuaid MAX contains 2x MORE Lactobacillus Ferment – 10x MORE Tea Tree Oil – 50x MORE Vitamin E. This makes Emuaid Max a much more powerful anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal product to help you fight 100+ difficult-to-treat skin conditions.
Emuaid works with the body’s natural resources to reduce pain and inflammation. The unique combination of ingredients stimulates blood-flow to rapidly repair damaged, irritated skin conditions while simultaneously fighting bacterial, viral and fungal infections. Customers report noticeable relief and improvement within hours. Concentrated active ingredients work together to immediately eliminate pain and irritation while restoring skin health.
Emuaid utilizes a natural, yet highly effective transdermal delivery system by synthesizing Emu Oil with our proprietary blend of healing actives which makes Emuaid efficient and fast-acting. Emu oil has intense moisturizing and rejuvenating properties, as well as effectively penetrating skin better than many other systems, making Emu Oil one of the best transdermal carriers for therapeutic ingredients. Emu Oil can penetrate tissue cells faster and more effectively than most other mechanisms and clinical studies showed that Emu Oil as a transdermal carrier is 20 times more effective at penetrating the stratum corneum, or “skin barrier,” than mineral oil.
Over time, as we hear back from our loyal customers and conduct more research, we have discovered a number of new uses for Emuaid. Our unique formula harnesses the highest quality healing ingredients to renew, replenish and repair the most damaged, painful, uncomfortable, and unsightly skin ailments, including minor wounds and burns, bruises, ulcerations, sunburn, razor burn, scrapes, rashes, blisters, bug bites, and skin eruptions from acne, eczema or minor infection. In addition, Emuaid often works to heal conditions that have been untreatable even with prescription pharmaceutical medications.
Emuaid is a safe and versatile medication for the whole family with no side effects or conflicts with other medications. Blended with nature’s greatest healing ingredients, Emuaid contains no chemicals or irritants of any kind. Emuaid is manufactured by a FDA registered Over-the-Counter Drug, Homeopathic Drug and Medical Device facility under the strictest quality standards.
Directions: Clean the affected area before application. Apply a thin layer of Emuaid over affected area, and repeat 3-4 times daily or as needed to relieve symptoms.
Warnings: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes. If skin condition persists after 7 days, or returns, consult a physician immediately.