The Cleaner Women’s Formula 14 Day Ultimate Body Detox is a powerful total internal cleansing support system that helps to flush and cleanse harmful organisms, bacteria and inflammation invading your body. Cleanse the colon, stomach, lungs, kidneys, skin, intestinal tract, urinary tract and the blood.
This simple, one bottle solution with easy to swallow veggie capsules contains over 25 herbs plus minerals is gentle enough to allow you to travel, work and continue your normal routine.
If you are troubled by constipation, excessive gas, bloated stomach, recurring headaches, carrying unwanted pounds or often fatigued and low in energy, chances are your body isn't eliminating wastes properly.
The Cleaner Benefits
- Promotes cleansing and detoxification
- Helps cleanse and maintain a healthy colon
- Immune strengthening herbs
- Allows for better absorption of nutrition
- Establishes a hostile environment for invading organisms, yeast, debris and bacteria
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Formulated to help flush the intestinal tract of harmful organisms
- Contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredients
- Improve functions of organs
The Cleaner Features
- Contains over 25 natural herbs plus minerals, most detox supplements have less than 12 herbs
- Gentle and Fast Action
- Small, easy to swallow capsules
- No complicated instructions, only one type of capsule & no mixing
- No bitter, bad tasting liquids
- Veggie Caps for an animal free detox
- Men’s and Women’s 7 & 14 Day Formulas
Functions of The Cleaner® Ingredients
- Fibersol-2, soy fiber, oat bran, apple pectin, and psyllium husk: These are all soluble dietary fibers. Dietary fiber could be considered the sixth group of essential nutrients. Fibers are Mother Nature's natural brooms. They help keep the colon and digestive system swept clean and healthy.
- Ginger Root: Ginger is considered a tonic for the digestive tract, stimulating digestion, toning intestinal muscles and is commonly used for treating nausea.
- Senna Leaf: Senna has been used for its laxative properties for centuries.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Used externally to treat various skin conditions such as cuts, burns and eczema. Internally aloe vera gel is known to have antispasmodic activity.
- Bentonite: Bentonite is a clay processed from volcanic ash. Studies show that the internal use of volcanic ash goes back to the indigenous peoples of the high Andes mountains, tribes in Central Africa and the aborigines of Australia. Taken internally, it supports the intestinal system in the elimination of toxins.
- Yellow Dock Root: Used in cultures around the world for its reputation in supporting healthy blood and liver. It contains chemicals called anthroquinones which stimulate bowel movements.
- Dandelion Root: Traditionally, dandelion has been used to cure breast illnesses, bloating, and disorders of the gastrointestinal system. It is a gentle diuretic, flushing the kidneys.
- Clove: Cloves are used as a carminative which helps dispel gas and increase hydrochloric acid in the stomach. Clove also improves peristalsis.
- Black Walnut Bark: Herbalists have traditionally used the husks (hulls) of Black Walnuts as a nutritional aid for the intestinal tract in treating parasites.
- Milk Thistle: Milk thistles have been reported to have protective effects on the liver and to improve its function.
- Triphala Extract: Literally meaning "three fruits," triphala is composed of the dried fruits of amalaki, bibhitaki and haritaki. Popular for its unique ability to gently cleanse and detoxify the body while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it.
- Elecampane Root: A perennial flower traditionally used to kill intestinal parasites and treat bronchial congestion.
- Schizandra Berry: Schizandra lignans appear to protect the liver by activating the enzymes in liver cells that produce glutathione. Schizandra is an adaptogenic herb helping the body to deal with stress.
- Cat's Claw Bark: Oxyindole alkaloids in cat's claw stimulate immune function. Alkaloids and glycosides in cat's claw have also demonstrated anti-
inflammatory and antioxidant activity.
- Calcium Citrate: Calcium is the most abundant, essential mineral in the human body. Calcium is needed to form bones and teeth and is also required for blood clotting, transmission of signals in nerve cells, and muscle contraction. The importance of calcium for preventing osteoporosis is probably its most well-known role.
- FOS Probiotic Growth Complex (fructo-oligosaccharides): FOS are complex carbohydrates that are not broken down by our digestive system, and upon reaching the lower intestines become food for beneficial bacteria. FOS are known as prebiotics because of their ability to promote the growth of probiotic bacteria. Pathogenic bacteria, in contrast, are unable to benefit from fructo-oligosaccharides.
- Magnesium Citrate: Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and is essential to good health. Magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong. Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
- Blessed Thistle: Believed to stimulate stomach acid secretion. Has been used as a treatment for indigestion or gas.
- Red Clover: Taken internally, Red Clover is commonly used for cleansing the lungs.
- Peppermint Leaf: Peppermint helps against upset stomachs and inhibits the growth of certain bacteria.
- Wormwood: Has been used in herbal remedies to rid the body of pinworms, roundworms, and other parasites.
- Corn Silk: Corn silk has diuretic properties and has been known to benefit the urinary systems.
- Goldenseal Root: Goldenseal's numerous uses are attributed to its antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and astringent -properties. Goldenseal cleanses and promotes healthy glandular functions by increasing bile flow and digestive enzymes, therefore, regulating healthy liver and spleen functions.
- Chastetree Berry: Chaste Tree Berries (Vitex Angus-Cactus) stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more leutenizing hormone, this leads to greater production of progesterone during the second half of a woman's cycle. Research has shown Vitex may help with premenstrual syndrome, amenorrhea, infertility, heavy or frequently occurring menses and hot flashes associated with peri-menopause.
- Dong Quai: Dong Quai is sometimes referred to as the female ginseng. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Dong Quai is often included in herbal combinations for abnormal menstruation, suppressed menstrual flow, dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation), and uterine bleeding. Dong Quai contains vitamins E, A and B12. Researchers have isolated at least six coumarin derivatives that exert antispasmodic and vasodilatory effects. Antispasmodics are a remedy for menstrual cramps.
- Caprylic Acid: Caprylic acid is known to have anti-fungal properties, and is often recommended by nutritionists for candida yeast infection.
Directions: Take 4 capsules on the evening of day 1, then take 4 capsules in the morning and 4 in the evening on days 2 through 7. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water per day. After 3 days, if you are not having a bowel movement daily, increase 2 caps per dose. Take as many as needed to achieve regular bowel movements daily up to a max of 8 caps per dose. Can be used continuously for up to 14 days then a 30 day break before restart.
WARNING/CAUTION: Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because senna may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician if you are taking medications or have a medical condition. Not for children under 12. If you have an allergic reaction to any of the herbs, stop use immediately and seek medical attention. If you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain with 1-2 capsules, stop use.
The Cleaner® FAQ’s
Will The Cleaner make me lose weight?
The Cleaner causes most people to lose pounds only because it increases the amount of waste (waste pounds) that you eliminate. You usually notice a reduction in stomach size. This is not fat loss but waste pounds loss.
What is in The Cleaner
The Cleaner contains natural herbs and minerals. For a complete listing of the ingredients and the function of each ingredient click the ingredients tab above. Everything in The Cleaner is active in some form. Even the veggie capsules are made from cellulose which adds fiber.
Will it help with certain diseases?
A cleaner body improves health overall. Each individual is different and you cannot say what specific health improvements will occur. If you are a non-smoker the leading cancer killer is colon cancer. Which colon do you think is most likely to get cancer. a clean colon or a clogged one? Many other diseases result from a clogged toxic body.
How fast will it work?
It varies based on the individual. From 1 to 3 days is the average time period before you will notice results.
Will The Cleaner help remove illegal drugs for a drug test?
The Cleaner is NOT designed nor marketed for this.
A few words of advice:
Don't do drugs! They cost you in more ways than one. They can cost you your job, your family, your health and your freedom.
Save your money. In a nutshell, those expensive products basically flush your system (with all of the water you must drink) and color your urine so drink at least a gallon of water and take a multi-vitamin high in B vitamins and save your money. At least those two things will help your health and may help repair some of the damage you've done to your body with drugs in the first place. Finally, no more drugs. It's not worth it. Marijuana (THC) is stored in the fat cells and is not water soluble and no over the counter product will get that out fast, so if you are a heavy weed smoker, stop before you get caught.
Will I have to use the restroom during working hours?
The action of The Cleaner is gentle. It is one of the great benefits of The Cleaner. You can go to work, to the movies or long trips without the concern of "explosive" bathroom rushes.
You will have to use the bathroom while using The Cleaner, that's one of the benefits but the gentle but thorough action of The Cleaner makes it unique among detox products.
Will it make me have loose stools?
Generally no. If it does happen then you've used too much too long so stop taking it.
Is it safe with medication?
We always recommend that you always check with your doctor before using if you are on medication.
What is the minimum age limit?
Is it a laxative?
Asking is The Cleaner a laxative is like asking is a Lear Jet a ride to work. The Cleaner does contain natural herbs and fiber that has laxative effects but it also contains over 20 other herbs that help to clean and detoxify your body.
How long do I need to wait before reuse?
At least 30 days. Normally you would only need to detox your body 2 to 4 times per year. Some have more accumulation than others so it really depends on you and your body.
Why is it better than other products?
The Cleaner is superior for several reasons.
1. Ease and simplicity of use - You only have one bottle and one capsule to keep up with. No two capsules from this bottle, three from another bottle and one from still another bottle. It can get confusing (not to mention expensive) to have all of those bottles and confusing amounts.
2. Completeness of formula - Often you have to buy several products to get a full and thorough detox. Some may clean the colon but what about parasites? What about prostate or yeast? The Cleaner is complete in one easy to swallow capsule.
3. No horse pills - The Cleaner dosage is four capsules per dosage but they are compact and easy to swallow.
4. Economical - Consider all that The Cleaner does, and truly must compare it to not just a colon cleanser but a parasite fighter, detoxifier, support for yeast elimination, prostrate support, etc. When you look at what The Cleaner does compared to the cost of individual products to do everything, The Cleaner is a bargain.
Is it all natural?
It depends upon what you mean by natural. I saw on the marquee of a fast food restaurant "Natural" onion rings. I bought them out of curiosity. They were battered and fried just like any other onion rings that I'd seen. Were they "natural"? I guess so before they were fried.
There are over 25 herbs in The Cleaner. The Cleaner also has magnesium and a special fiber that is made by the pyrolysis and controlled enzymatic hydrolysis of cornstarch. Is that natural? Well yes and no. It just depends on how strict you want to be and how "market savvy" you want to be. In truth, anything altered from its natural state in nature is no longer considered natural.
An apple fresh off the tree is natural. However, is it natural if it is sprayed with chemical fertilizers? Yes, you would say but it isn't organic? Well suppose polishing glaze was added so the apples had that nice shine that you see in the grocery store? Hmmm…well. See what I mean. It depends on how strict you want to be.
In a strict sense, virtually nothing in a bottle, jar, box or can is really natural; it has been altered by man (or woman). For the average person using the average definition, The Cleaner can be considered a natural product.
What will happen if I take more than recommended?
Don’t! The maximum dosage is 8 capsules per dose 2X daily. There is no need or benefit of exceeding the maximum dosage.
That's like asking, "What will happen if I run full speed for 100 feet?" Most likely you will just be out of breath, but if your body is in really poor condition the sprint could hurt you. Don't push it!
Is it organic?
Some of the ingredients would not be considered organic such as the minerals. To be perfectly honest, if you were eating only completely natural and uncooked foods (when food is cooked it is no longer completely natural) then you probably wouldn't need The Cleaner®. The Cleaner is for people who eat unnatural and cooked meats and other foods. Do you fit that category?
Then YOU need The Cleaner.
Can you take it while fasting?
Absolutely! The Cleaner helps especially while fasting. We recommend that you begin taking The Cleaner either before you fast or during the first days of a fast. When you use The Cleaner, the adverse effects generally won't be as strong from the fast such as body odor, bad breath, tongue coating, etc. This is because The Cleaner will remove much of the wastes and toxins normally removed by fasting.
What can and can't I eat while taking The Cleaner?
The cleaner your diet is, the better The Cleaner can work. It is best to abstain from sweets, bread and meat during a cleaning. If you must each bread, eat heavy bread. You generally judge the health quality of bread by how much it weighs. Full grain bread weighs more than heavily processed bread so eat heavy bread if you must. Sweets and meat are also best removed from the diet during a cleanse, but The Cleaner will work even if you eat them, it just works better if you abstain.
Will it cause cramps or other symptoms or problems?
The Cleaner contains over 25 herbs. You can be allergic or have an unpleasant reaction to any herb or plant such as strawberries, pineapples, peanuts, etc. As a general rule people don't have negative symptoms with The Cleaner but a very small percentage could.
How do I know if I need to detox?
If you live in an industrialized country, you need to detox. Stuff just accumulates within our bodies just as it does in our houses and cars. We recommend a 7-Day detox every three to six months.
Can I take it after a colonic?
If colonics are legal in your state, then yes.
How close is this to a colonic?
A colonic and The Cleaner are different. A colonic cleans the lower colon. The Cleaner is a general body detoxifier.
Why do I need the 14 Day bottle if the detox period is 7 days?
First the 14 Day bottle contains two detoxes and it is more economical. You save about 20%. The 7 Day limit is an FDA recommendation for any product that contains stimulant herbs. Many people abused such products and would take them constantly for months or take them without ever stopping for the purpose of losing weight.
Second, if you are clogged more than normal, you will need to increase the dosage and this will require more capsules than the standard amount. You will need the 14-Day bottle for the extra capsules.
When is the best time to take The Cleaner, before, during or after meals?
Another of the benefits of The Cleaner is The Cleaner’s gentleness on the stomach. With other products people often have to take the product with meals to prevent an upset stomach. This will rarely happen with The Cleaner so you can take it at any time. For best results however, it is best to take The Cleaner immediately upon rising along with the ½ of your daily water. That would be The Cleaner and roughly 1 quart or liter of water as soon as you wake up. The evening dosage should be taken 3-4 hours before going to bed. The main thing to make sure of is that you drink at least 8 glasses (64oz, or 2 liters) of water per day. The more water the better but make sure that you drink the minimum 64oz.
What if I don’t drink eight glasses of water?
The Cleaner just like detergent, shampoo or soap, The Cleaner is not a “waterless” cleaner. You use water to clean everything else and even special waterless hand cleaners require you to wipe the dirt away. You MUST have water and plenty of it to carry away the wastes The Cleaner loosens and extracts. Without water it would be just like leaving all of the suds on your dishes. The more water the better but make sure that you drink at least 64oz. The Cleaner does not work without water.
How long do I need to wait before reuse?
We recommend at least 30 days. Normally you would only need to detox your body 2 to 4 times per year. Some have more accumulation than others so it really depends on you and your body.
What about the safety and satisfaction record of The Cleaner?
During the first year of The Cleaner’s release, there was not been ONE single return of The Cleaner for a refund nor a single complaint of allergic reaction or dissatisfaction with The Cleaner. Normally with a product containing as many natural herbs as The Cleaner someone, somewhere will be allergic to something in it. Just look at how many people are allergic to certain fruits, nuts and vegetables. It is a great testament to The Cleaner and the vast majority if not all will be thoroughly satisfied with The Cleaner.
A Fantastic Cleaner for the colon