Atrantil Relieves Bloating, Gas And Abdominal Discomfort
Atrantíl is a new nutraceutical that relieves bloating and abdominal discomfort (with or without constipation or diarrhea) caused by gas in the gut.
Atrantil is comprised of 3 vegan, non-GMO, Gluten Free ingredients and has a unique mechanism of action that targets problematic gas producing bacteria in the small bowel where these digestive issues actually begin. Atrantil is produced in a cGMP, NSF and UL Certified Facility and is also NSF Certified for Sport meaning it is independently tested for an additional 265 banned ingredients making it safe for everyone as well as professional athletes.
Don’t let bloating and abdominal discomfort keep you from enjoying life. The problem isn’t all in your head, it’s in your gut—and Atrantíl can help.
- Not a probiotic, antibiotic or digestive enzyme
- Gets rid of bloating and abdominal discomfort
- Everyday digestive support
- Supports the immune system
- Gluten-free and non-GMO and vegan
- Gastroenterologist recommended
What Makes Atrantil Unique?
- Developed by a gastroenterologist - Atrantíl works differently than probiotics or any other remedy. It attacks problem bacteria and the gas they produce at the source. Atrantíl’s three natural botanicals work together to produce long-term relief for these difficult-to-treat digestive symptoms while promoting a healthy gut.
- Atrantil is a One of a Kind botanical blend of polyphenols to help those suffering from bloating and abdominal discomfort while protecting overall digestive health.
- Complete Digestive Defense - Targets problem bacteria at its source, and provides support for the colon.
- Stay Healthy - Over 80% of the immune system is in the gut. Gut microflora balance is essential to good health. Atrantil contains essential flavonoids and polyphenols, helping the body maintain its balance.
- Have Confidence - Atrantil is gluten-free, NON GMO and vegan delivering only the purest ingredients and best in manufacturing. Made in the USA in a cGMP and UL certified facility.
- Targeted Action - Atrantil targets the small bowel to provide relief where it is needed, where digestive issues begin.
- Intestinal Support - Atrantil reduces overall gut irritation and helps with gut motility.
- Powerful Antioxidant Combination - Atrantil provides protection from cellular damage caused by oxidation.
- Everyday Support - Atrantil is ideal for everyday , overall digestive support of both the small bowel and the colon.
Get Rid of Stomach Bloating and Discomfort
HOW ATRANTIL WORKS
For all people, Atrantíl can provide daily digestive support and balance. But for millions that have bloating and abdominal discomfort alone or accompanied by constipation, diarrhea or both make life miserable.
New research shows that the problems start with methane producing bacteria. Left untreated, these out-of-place bacteria feed off the foods you eat and create methane gas that leaves you bloated and uncomfortable.
Atrantíl breaks the cycle naturally—and gets you and your digestion back on track.
WHAT CAUSES BLOATING?
New research shows gas producing bacteria in the upper GI tract can cause bloating and abdominal discomfort. For decades, members of the medical community focused on alleviating abdominal discomfort by targeting the colon. The upper GI tract was never considered a possible source of symptoms because this area was thought by doctors to be nearly sterile and immune from bacteria. How could an area of the body believed to be nearly sterile cause bloating and abdominal discomfort, (with or without constipation, or diarrhea)?
THE INITIAL TRIGGERING EVENT
We now know that bacteria can enter the upper GI tract and begin to grow through a triggering event that causes stress to the body, such as illness, trauma or even certain foods. When a person experiences one of these stressful events, the body’s ability to move partially digested food quickly from the stomach to the upper GI tract is compromised. Trapped bacteria in the upper GI tract begin to feed off starches and produce hydrogen, which then sets up an environment for the unwanted bacteria to feed and produce methane gas. This gas causes bloating, abdominal discomfort and potentially a change in bowel habits—constipation, diarrhea or both.
BLOATING—CAUSED BY METHANE PRODUCED IN THE UPPER GI TRACT
Bloating and abdominal discomfort occur when an excessive amount of bacteria from the colon move up into the upper GI tract, which is normally nearly sterile. These bacteria turn a typically free-flowing sterile environment into one with a much slower motility. In this state, the upper GI tract can’t effectively absorb nutrients from ingested food and move it along to the colon.
BLOATING—BACTERIA CREATE A VICIOUS CYCLE OF DISCOMFORT
The abundance of hydrogen gas created by bacteria in the upper GI tract creates the perfect environment for a potentially vicious cycle of symptoms and suffering. The bacteria use hydrogen as fuel and produce methane gas as a byproduct. This gas acts as a paralytic, further reducing movement in the GI tract, which allows bacteria more time to feed on starches and produce additional hydrogen. The bacteria then uses this additional hydrogen to produce even more methane gas, which continues the cycle. Since the body doesn’t readily absorb methane gas the bacteria produce, most of the gas gets trapped, causing distention in the GI tract and bloating. As it moves down into the colon, the gas works as a paralytic agent, sometimes causing constipation. Atrantil can help provide relief for occasional bloating and abdominal discomfort sometimes accompanied by constipation, diarrhea or both.*
The Real Problem
Methane producing bacteria living in the small bowel.
Archaebacteria feed on free hydrogen to produce methane.
Peppermint - A natural antispasmodic, Atrantil uses the whole leaf extract (not just oil) to briefly relax the small bowel which in turn allows Quebracho and Horse Chestnut work to more efficiently.
Quebracho - A natural and very complex polyphenol which soaks up the hydrogen (the fuel needed for methane production), and also binds to and disrupts the cell wall of the archaebacteria (this weakens and stresses the methane producer).
Horse Chestnut - A natural inhibitor to the enzyme that allows methane to be produced, this extract enters the archaebacteria cell through the disrupted cell wall and shuts down the methane-producing mechanism.
All three of the natural ingredients in Atrantil are polyphenols. After their work is done in the small bowel, they move to the colon where they are naturally cleaved and broken down into beneficial compounds, making them great prebiotics.
The Polyphenols in Atrantil are proven
antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory molecules
Polyphenols are micronutrients/phytochemicals (chemicals found in plants) which are packed with healing antioxidants and potential health benefits.
Thousands of individual polyphenols have been identified, but they break down into four major groups based on the number of phenol rings present. Each of these four groups of polyphenols carry slightly different benefits and are found in a variety of foods. Different foods are categorized into one of the four groups, dependent on the highest concentration of polyphenols present.
- Flavonoids – These polyphenols have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. They are the most common form of polyphenols and found in nearly all fruits and vegetables. There are over 6,000 types of flavonoids and are largely responsible for bright colors. Things like berries, citrus and tea are notoriously high in flavonoids.
- Phenolic acids – Phenolic acids have been studied in their effects against cancer and heart disease. These polyphenols are found in tea, coffee, cherries, kiwi, mangos and more.
- Lignans – Found in legumes, flax seeds, grains, fruits and vegetables, lignans are great for your immune system, hormone balance and have even been studied for their breast cancer fighting effects.
- Stilbenes – These are a less common form of polyphenols. The most famous stilbene is resveratrol, which is found in grapes and red wine.
Polyphenols: Where to Find Them
Because polyphenols are present in plants, including fruits and vegetables, the sheer abundance of them means it’s relatively easy to get more in your diet – Plus, there are supplement forms as well.
To maximize the benefits of polyphenols, you must look at both the bioavailability and bioaccessibility of the polyphenols. Bioavailability refers to how many polyphenols are in a particular food. Bioaccessibility refers to how much of those polyphenols you are actually able to get/use from the food.
Skins, seeds, barks and pits all contain some of the highest concentrations of polyphenols, but not edible parts of plants.
Some ways to increase your polyphenol intake and get as much of those bioavailable benefits include:
- Extracts and oils allow us to utilize the polyphenols that are bioavailable but not exactly bio accessible to us. By using parts we normally wouldn’t eat, we are able to get extracts and oils to ramp up our polyphenol intake.
- Cooking can help to break down the cellular walls of foods. Not only will this help with digestion, but it also unlocks extra polyphenols your body is able to absorb and use.
- Cooking with oils can help to bring out even more of the polyphenols your body craves. Cooking tomatoes in olive oil is a great representation of this phenomenon.
- Fermentation happens inside of your large intestines to get the most nutritional value out of your foods. While your body naturally does this, when certain foods are fermented ahead of time — like grapes for wine — you’re nudging that process along and giving your body more of those polyphenols you may not have gotten before.
Allowing your body to use the largest quantity of bioavailable polyphenols that weren’t originally bio accessible helps to supercharge your gut and therefore your entire body.
Polyphenols are found in so many foods we associate with good health, including:
- Flax seeds
- Olive oil
- Black beans
There are also many spices that are very high in beneficial polyphenols, including:
- Celery seed
Since polyphenols are often responsible for rich colors, you can sometimes guess if a food is high in polyphenols if they have a dark color (such as plums and berries). When you incorporate more of these into your diet, you’ll experience the benefit of polyphenols.
ATRANTIL REDUCES UNWANTED BACTERIA
Reducing methane-producing bacteria returns the upper GI tract to its normal nearly sterile condition and helps the digestive system to work the way it should.
A SIMPLE RECIPE FROM NATURE, PROVEN BY SCIENCE
To create something as special as Atrantíl, we pushed the limits of science and scoured the globe for the purest, most effective natural botanicals. We make Atrantíl in the United States with the highest quality controls and processing standards. In addition to Atrantíl’s three active botanicals—Peppermint, Quebracho, and Horse Chestnut extract in a unique patented molecular combination—Atrantíl contains very simple ingredients to form the capsule, prevent caking and add a small amount of color. It’s free of common ingredients that many people are allergic or sensitive to.
RESULTS PROVEN IN CLINICAL RESEARCH
Dr. Kenneth Brown and his team of scientists created Atrantíl based on their understanding of how its three main natural botanicals would work together to relieve bloating, abdominal discomfort and changes in bowel habits—constipation, diarrhea or both. And to prove their formula was more than just a good idea, they tested it twice with real patients.
- DOUBLE-BLIND TRIAL In a double-blind study of patients suffering from bloating, constipation and abdominal discomfort, Atrantíl proved to be more than 88 percent effective in relieving symptoms. The leading two prescription therapies didn’t perform as well versus a placebo according to their own studies. The results of the trial were published in the Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Research – September 21, 2015 pp. 1762-1767.
- OPEN-LABEL TRIAL The open-label trial targeted the toughest-to-treat patients to illustrate the efficacy of Atrantíl. Before beginning the trial, patients qualified to participate only after failing to find relief from at least four prescription therapies. The trial showed that 80 percent of patients found relief after using Atrantíl to control their bloating, constipation and abdominal discomfort. The results of the trial were published in the World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pharmacology and Therapeutics – August 6, 2016 pp. 463-468.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.