Kalawalla (Calaguala) with Polypodium Leucotomos (120 VCaps)
Kalawalla (Calaguala) with Polypodium Leucotomos (120 VCaps)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 or above and get $4.00 off
Kalawalla (Calaguala) with polypodium leucotomos is an herbal immune support supplement that provides a wide range of health benefits. This powerful food supplement works to naturally create balance and harmony to improve the overall health and function of the immune system, cleanses the blood and benefits many other body functions.
What is the Secret to Everlasting Health?
Balance Your Immune System, Yes, It's That Simple!
Kalawalla Health Benefits
- Immune System Enhancer/Balancer (Modulator)
- Blood Cleanser
- Sun Protector
- Protects Brain Cells (Neuroprotective)
- Protects Skin Cells
- Relieves Skin Symptoms of Flaking, Scaly Buildup, Irritation, Redness, Itching
- Reduces Phlegm
- Protects Cells and Prevents Damage to DNA
- Fights Free Radicals
- Natural Sunscreen
- Helps to Restore Skin Pigment
- Powerful Antioxidant Effects
- Helps to Regulate CD4/CD8 Ratios to Normal Values
- Help Preserve Myelin Sheath Function
- Bolsters the Skin’s Defenses Against Damaging UV Rays
- Decrease the Over-Growth of Skin Cells and Skin Thickening
- Potent Protective Effects Against Sun-Induced Skin Damage
Kalawalla contains a single herb named Polypodium leucotomos with an extract ratio of 50:1. This high extract ratio makes Kalawalla the most potent and effective polypodium leucotomos product on the market anywhere. We have tried other polypodium leucotomos herbs with extract ratios of 20:1, the health benefits do not match that of Kalawalla.
Polypodium leucotomos is a fern plant native to the Honduran rain forest. It grows exclusively in the jungles over the Palm trees in symbiosis. Through special techniques, Organic Hope has been able to grow and cultivate it under specially controlled conditions.
The ancient Mayans used Polypodium leucotomos herb, often times referred to as Calaguala, Difur or Samambaia as part of their daily diet in the form of tea as a blood purifier. They attributed healing properties to the drink and up until today the drink is still popular in Honduran tradition.
The auto immune modulation that this herb offers can greatly help to improve your immune system health. As one of the top immune system balancers on the market, you can be sure that you are receiving a product that you can truly trust and rely on.
With thousands of products on the market it can be quite confusing to know what to take for the immune system. Kalawalla with polypodium leucotomos herb has been one of our top selling immune enhancer supplements for over ten years. If you are searching for an effective immune building supplement, look no further than Kalawalla. This powerful immune building food supplement can help you obtain that immune system balance needed for optimal health.
- Kalawalla is one of the few natural products considered as an approved medication in Europe because of its many published clinical trials
- Kalawalla is prescribed by MDs and NDs in many countries in Europe, Australia and New Zealand
- Kalawalla polypodium leucotomos herb is also commonly referred to as Difur, Calaguala & Samambaia
- Kalawalla has an OTC status in some countries because of its effectiveness in auto immune disorders
- In some European countries, the Social Security will pay for about 80% of the cost of Kalawalla to each patient due to its effectiveness
- 90% of all patients that use Kalawalla as suggested by one of our MDs obtain excellent results
- Kalawalla is harvested using organic protocols for certification
- Kalawalla is manufactured under cGMP compliant processes
- Kalawalla can be used for long periods of time without any long term effects
- Kalawalla can be safely used in children
- Kalawalla has been doubling year to year for the past 10 years, making it one of the top growing natural products in the world
- Our extracts are certified by four different independent laboratories for purity and quality
- The leaves of the polypodium leucotomos fern are cultivated at Organic Hope's Kalawalla Farm, Grande Vista, located in Central Honduras at the Heart of the Continental America
- Organic Hope recycles every single material used in the manufacture of Polypodium leucotomos extracts, including the water used to process the extract and the rhizomes of the plants, which are used as a natural filler for the capsules; at the same time adding potency to them
- Kalawalla has been a top selling product at AAC for over ten years due to its amazing immune balancing health benefits
There are more than 300 primary immunodeficiency diseases recognized by the World Health Organization. These deficiencies occur when the immune system's ability to fight infectious disease is compromised or entirely absent. Some of the most common immune disorders are Vitiligo, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Arthritis, Rheumathoid arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Grave´s disease, Chronic Fatigue syndrome, Crohn´s disease, Hashimoto´s disease, Diabetes mellitus, ALS, Addison´s, Parkinson´s, Ankylosing Spondylitis, IgA Nephropathy, Sarcoidosis, Scleroderma, Sjorgren´s syndrome and hundreds more not listed here.
Have More Questions? Visit Our Kalawalla FAQ Page
This extract works to boost immune system support. Typically, most individuals taking these supplements will start to notice results within 8 to 12 weeks. With more extensive health issues, results may be noticed in 3 to 6 months.
Kalawalla (120 VCaps) (400mg) per capsule, (300mg) total concentrate
This product contains (per capsule):
- Extract (leaves/frond)……………280 mg
- Rhizome (root)….............……....120 mg
Scientific Name: Polypodium leucotomos
Common Name: Calaguala, Samambaia
Other Names: Difur
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose in the form of capsules
This Product Does Not Contain: sugar, artificial flavors, preservatives, sodium, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten or wheat.
Suggested Dosage: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast, 2 capsules 30 minutes before lunch or dinner.